- Initial loading of images (e.g. saved from web, from Dropbox) can cause frame drops.
- Workspaces with large numbers of content items can cause low framerates.
- Images load in one at a time, so large numbers of images can take a while to load.
- Browsing websites with heavy scripts or 3D rendering can cause frame drops.
- Fixed issue that was causing google.com to set the web browser user-agent to a mobile value, causing subsequent websites to render the mobile version.
- Framerate while running on Quest 2 has been increased from 72fps to 80fps.